Let your actions speak...

I thought to post here daily but forgot that I do not enjoy internet connection at my place which broke my vow to pen down my opinions here. I do not have justification for last two days though as i have no cognizable excuses. I have moved to morning shift which leaves no option for blogging. I was able to sort out issues with my only friend. As a jubilation, we went to sarojni nagar market on Saturday.
I am sitting with two czarinas to my left and have no way to entrench myself from their ruckus conversations. To countervail this effect I try to wear earphones with formidable tracks playing in my handset however all this embroils me and leave me with zero study in whole day.
I saw ominous presentation by Pranav Mistry. The video has caught me with boastful feelings about the fact of me being an Indian. He demonstrated his sixth sense technology in USA and concluded his presentation with the statement " My theory is prefectly Indian ".
I have always believed in this that people involved in fake chauvinism like MNS do not plumb their party idology. They are like discipels who follow gospel without asking even a single question to them. They must understand that it is not platonic to tell everyone how much you love your languauge, your place but you must do something to let your actions speak not your mouth.
Presentation by Pranav Mistry must stimulate a positive change in mind set of youth. They must learn that there are still untouched corners and whatever we are learning needs to deployed to explore those corners. When person who created Metros, stand on his roof to have stumulous view, he knows that he has a reason to be proud. By this statement I do not mean that everyone should be an engineer, i mean that wherever we are, we must not follow obsolete pecking, despite we must try to create and implement our own ideas.
Allusions of imminent changes in society are visible and I would give my full in bringing potent changes in society.
ALLAH HAAFIZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here I go..

Silent Day..